Websites & Apps
Team social media
- See our team’s code github.com/dreadbot
- Team Friends and Family Facebook page www.facebook.com/groups/208035782546069/
- Team Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/dexterdreadbots/
- Team Twitter page twitter.com/DHSDreadbots (DHSDreadbots)
- Team Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/dreadbots_3656/?hl=en
Websites and Apps
- The Blue Alliance
- FRC Spyder
- To see where our team ranks in the state www.thebluealliance.com/events/fim#rankings. Our team number is 3656.
- For our team’s competition results and upcoming competitions www.thebluealliance.com/team/3656
Resources from FIRST
- Learn more about the scholarships available through FIRST at www.firstinspires.org/scholarships
- FIRST website www.firstinspires.org/
- FIRST calendar of important FRC (FIRST Robotics Competition) dates https://www.firstinspires.org/robotics/frc/calendar
- Off-season events https://frc-events.firstinspires.org/2022/events/OffSeason
- Subscribe to the FIRST e-newsletter www.firstinspires.org/community/newsletter-subscription
FRC Robot building inspiration sites
- Ri3D (Robot in 3 days) videos on YouTube channel featuring FRC game challenge robots build in 3 days
- Chief Delphi forum is a site for FRC teams to discuss all things robotics
- FIRST in Michigan (FIM) discord server discuss technical and non-technical items with teams from Michigan.
- FRC discord server discuss all things FRC with teams from around the world.
- Wiring the FRC Control System details the wiring of a basic electronics board for bench-top testing.
- Wiring FRC Pneumatics the instructions to wire pneumatics.
- FRC Driver Station documents creation of a driver station.
- FRC Control System Hardware (RoboRIO) gives a complete description of the control system hardware.
- FRC Vision Processing details how to set up robot vision processing.
- FRC C++ Programming advises on how to program the robot using C++.
- Onshape free online CAD program.